Pamela Keith
A
But Jack Smith didn’t charge a single count related to sharing or selling information.

I find that weird. Don’t you?
Wayne Patterson @suprsidr
CIA was spooked in 2021 when dozens of informants went missing or were killed, when Trump was showing classified documents to people with no clearance at Mar-a-Lago.
Please share.
#TrumpCrimes
08:13 AM - Jun 17, 2023
11:40 AM - Jun 17, 2023
TheQuietOne
A
In response to Pamela Keith.
I'm almost sure he sold, or gave away for favors, something. I'm also sure whoever the buyer is, isn't as careless and foolish as Trump so that probably makes it harder to develop evidence. If anyone can, I believe Jack Smith can.
12:09 PM - Jun 17, 2023
Mindy Farabee
A
Just read this morning that Jack Smith notified tRump's attorneys that he was still working on more charges.
(Probably a lot harder to gather evidence to prove sharing & selling info)
12:06 PM - Jun 17, 2023
Linda
A
Because it didn't happen in Florida, it happened in DC and Jersey. At least the times that can be proved at this point.
11:58 AM - Jun 17, 2023
Pam
A
In response to Linda.
Yes....I imagine they are going to try him wherever he committed the crimes so nothing gets thrown out due to a jurisdiction challenge.

So, we're going to need a bigger whiteboard to track all the cases.
12:36 PM - Jun 17, 2023
Dan Eldredge
A
Not really. Re: selling, it's likely that not enough evidence has yet been found to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Trump sold classified info. Re: sharing info, I suspect enough evidence has been found to prove it, but not charged for two possible reasons: 1. Smith deemed the crimes already
11:58 AM - Jun 17, 2023
Dan Eldredge
A
In response to Dan Eldredge.
charged are more than sufficient to put Trump away for life, so there's no need for additional counts. 2. It's possible that the info illegally shared is sensitive enough that DOJ has decided not to call too much attention to it.

While Trump stole hundreds of documents, there's only 31 counts of
12:01 PM - Jun 17, 2023
Cindy_Coffeelatte
A
Me, I'm still waiting for the Jared Kushner charges on selling info. That HAS to happen!
11:45 AM - Jun 17, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
No, he has multiple grand jury's running.
11:41 AM - Jun 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}