Jess Martin
A
Ok, people are posting cats and I don’t have one. However, here’s a wild koala I took a photo of a couple of weeks back. It’s #koala breeding season atm so they’re on the move. They’re normally nocturnal animals so to see one move so quickly during the day is amazing.

#notacat
06:12 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Licia
A
In response to Jess Martin.
I very much appreciate you sharing this photo of the koala bear. The last time I saw one on the news, it was begging for water when parts of Oz was burning. I'm very happy to see a #koala safe and comfortable.
06:36 AM - Aug 20, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Licia.
Unfortunately they are endangered...there's a move here to phase their extinction which is very sad to see. 😞

They're like the pandas a generation ago. There's no political will to save them currently...
06:54 AM - Aug 20, 2023
Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff
A
OMG what I wouldn't do to get close enough for that thing to probably shred my face off, but it would be so damn adorable.
12:51 PM - Aug 16, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff.
LOL. No, you definitely DO NOT want the claws....climbing trees mate, you'll need a whole new face if you did.
06:31 PM - Aug 16, 2023 (Edited)
Jeff Mistina 🐻
A
Aw, what a cutie! I used to live in Australia and miss being able to see them more easily.
09:12 PM - Jun 16, 2023

Only followers of this user (BanBillionaires) can see their posts

Jess Martin
A
In response to GARY ROWE.
06:34 AM - Apr 21, 2023
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
Love this
01:20 PM - Apr 19, 2023
Wojciech Kałuża
A
What are you saying, that is clearly a vicious dropbear. 😱 /j
07:01 PM - Apr 17, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Wojciech Kałuża.
Your worst nightmare…
07:10 PM - Apr 17, 2023
Patrice Brost O'Rourke
A
Omg!!!
11:53 PM - Apr 14, 2023
Matthew Willemsen
A
Just say it's your pet koala and you let it out this one time, and it doesn't eat songbirds. Promise!
We believe you.
06:53 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Matthew Willemsen.
😂🤣 definitely not a pet - have you seen its claws?

Took the photo when he was pretty up high the gum tree.

Think he was suffering from insomnia - or he woke up from a bad dream. Shouldn’t be awake at that time of the day,

#KoalaNightmares
06:58 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Jasmine DuBois
A
Aww. Koalas are cute, too.
04:57 PM - Feb 15, 2023
just checking
A
I was today years old when I learned koalas have fingerprints that can be confused with those of humans.
07:49 PM - Feb 11, 2023
TwoFish Flying
A
How beautiful!
10:07 AM - Feb 09, 2023
Sparkle Kitteh
A
That's beyond cute!

I've been thinking about travelling to Australia for a while, so I hope you don't mind me asking. What season/months would you suggest? In recent years I've heard to much about bush fires that I'm unsure of whether it's better to skip your summer season altogether.
04:07 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Sparkle Kitteh.
It depends on what you’d like to do and see. Where I live, February is actually a good month if you like your #Summer and beaches because the waters are still warm but the beaches aren’t crowded with holiday makers (December and January are peak period).

#Australia #holidays #travelguide
04:12 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Caz FW
A
Aw.. I miss seeing koalas. I lived in South Brisbane for awhile, saw them alot. I love visiting my hometown Adelaide and driving through the hills and spotting them too... I'm so homesick! 🐨
08:08 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Caz FW.
Ok this is like the sixth time I’ve tried to respond (bugs?) - are there any 🐨 in the zoos near you?
08:23 AM - Feb 03, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}