Robert Reich
A
Medicare for All would save $450B a year.

Every dollar spent on food stamps generates $1.50-$1.80 in economic activity.

Each dollar going to low-wage workers adds $1.20 to the economy overall.

It’s not about what this country can or can’t afford.

It’s about priorities.
11:49 AM - Jun 28, 2023
Save Democracy and Decency
A
In response to Robert Reich.
Let's not help a fascist into the White House in the process this time mK?
03:13 PM - Jan 11, 2024
Felicia Art
A
Where do you get your estimates? I believe our healthcare should be provided with the taxes we already pay. We should not have to worry about denials from insurance companies after $$$ paid monthly. Govt seems to find money for what it thinks is important. Life, liberty, happiness requires health
02:49 AM - Oct 18, 2023
Dr. Charles Back from Exile
A
We will save a lot of money and a lot of hassles for people needing medical care if we eliminate for-profit insurance companies entirely from having anything to do with our healthcare. Those companies make greater profit when they deny us life-saving medical care.
05:18 AM - Jun 29, 2023
Tim Graf
A
@rbreich is that how much would be saved by the gov't or private companies? Also, I'm genuinely curious about something. Companies would no doubt pay higher taxes to support MFA, but wouldn't that be more than offset by the savings of not having to pay millions for private employee health plans?
05:43 PM - Jun 28, 2023
MizSewAndSew
A
But what if somebody who doesn’t really deserve it gets something for free? We just can’t have that can we? /Sarcasm
01:42 PM - Jun 28, 2023
Yvette
A
We always have $ for the GREAT AMERICAN WAR MACHINE. Yet it’s a PROBLEM to feed & HOUSE our own people, including our VETERANS! It makes me FURIOUS! 😡😡😤☮️
01:15 PM - Jun 28, 2023
J
A
in the 2016 era, while i never supported T**** or the republicans, i was always "against" the idea of universal healthcare / medicare for all.
the pandemic changed my heart about so many issues. today in 2023 i am wholeheartedly in support of M4A
11:58 AM - Jun 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}