Steve Marmel
A
I'm disgusted with our country today.

All it took to unravel perhaps a century of progress was one criminal president combined with the racist and misogynistic reactions to the first black president possibly being followed by the first female president.

Absolutely pathetic.
06:17 PM - Jun 29, 2023
Larry with an i
A
In response to Steve Marmel.
A century of progress? They killed a Democratic president in 1963. They stole presidency from Carter. Reagan stalled the progress of the working class. Dubya stole the election from Gore.

Yes there have been huge sprints of progress in the short Democratic periods. But Trump was nothing new.
03:21 PM - Apr 11, 2024
Joe Trembly
A
It’s incredible how fragile our republic was and how a 4x indicted person exposed this fragility.
07:35 AM - Dec 08, 2023
Kerry Kemp
A
We have a rogue Supreme Court. We have to fight back.
03:57 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Carolina Villaseca
A
The worst part is no one actually looked at who the biggest beneficiary of AA is. White women. And who it will hurt the most. The disabled. If SCOTUS wanted to truly make it fair, they would have said that legacy admissions are also unfair and no longer allowed.
10:17 AM - Jun 30, 2023
Katie Kadwell
A
Well said and agreed
09:38 AM - Jun 30, 2023
bardsandsages
A
A lot of people were so terrified of the idea of a woman following the first black president they voted for the completely unqualified white man instead. I'm sure this calculation was in Biden's head when he decided to run for reelection. Kamala at the top of the ticket risks a repeat :(
09:07 AM - Jun 30, 2023
Judith Olson
A
Absolutely agree. Poor pres Biden is always swimming upstream
12:53 AM - Jun 30, 2023
MEAction NOW
A
They say other countries don't have affirmative action - NOT true. India has a reservation quota for scheduled casts & tribes that were left behind in many ways when they weren't allowed to access educational opportunities.
When a nation has oppressed groups of people, they NEED to make up for it.
12:02 AM - Jun 30, 2023
MEAction NOW
A
In response to MEAction NOW.
12:03 AM - Jun 30, 2023
Leroy Jenkins
A
Paid for SCOTUS judges too. :(
11:46 PM - Jun 29, 2023 (Edited)
IMO
A
I feel like we are fighting the toddler rebellion.
10:54 PM - Jun 29, 2023
MsFahrenheit
A
One 4 year term of an administration sets back generations of work because we aren't allowed to teach history and we dont learn from it. See: Reagan, T rump. 😤 That all Republicans want, to slow progress. 3 steps forward, 4 back. The are the party of anti-progress.
10:09 PM - Jun 29, 2023
Rosetta
A
This is life in AmeriKKKa!
06:24 PM - Jun 29, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
you mean all it took was racism and misogyny even after eons of existence and human history teaching the dangers and benefits of progression.

it all boils down to racism and a culture of ppl who thrive on hate and anger
06:19 PM - Jun 29, 2023
Steve Marmel
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
I think we're disgusted by pretty much the same thing for the same reasons.
06:21 PM - Jun 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}