Salma Typhii
A
Do not with this shit today. The parties only seem the same if you are a cis het white man. Rest of us have lost rights because of the GOP or had our rights protected because of the Democrats. They are #NotTheSame
IndigoGrim @IndigoGrim
It sucks that damn near every politician this country has is a detestable shill who works for corporations' money. Republicans are scum, and Democrats are so useless they might as well be controlled opposition.
02:56 PM - Jun 30, 2023
03:04 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Galen Williams
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
I point them to Republican Project 2025 and Agenda 47 or some of the commentary about them. The parties are NOT the same.
10:36 AM - Apr 18, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
What a fun way for them to say
"None of my rights are being affect so fuck the rest of you."
05:06 PM - Feb 06, 2024
Anton Brakhage
A
Heck, even for a cis het white man, Democrats are better. The difference just isn't as overwhelmingly obvious, especially to ignorant bigots.

"WAAAH, Democrats don't do enough!" That's still a lot better than the people gleefully, malevolently making things worse.

#BothSidesIsProFascist
10:18 PM - Sep 29, 2023
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
A cis het white man with any brain cells should be able to see the difference between the parties.
10:14 PM - Sep 29, 2023
Young Lesbian Dre
A
That was an easy block. Same for the people who liked that uninformed, shallow, senseless take.
09:06 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Young Lesbian Dre.
I have had some live ones lately. Including one who claimed illegal immigrants stole America from poor white people
09:09 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Statistical Anomaly
A
And that’s a follow for you and a block for them
12:24 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Pro-Science Establishment Dem
B
I blocked that clown & anyone who like their spout. I am not here for that happy 🐎💩
12:18 PM - Jul 03, 2023
THEE Side-Eye Pinkie Pie
A
Oh, look! My first Spoutible block!
12:10 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Rebecca Mauk
B
I cannot with this shit ANY day.

Out here busting my ass in rural Oklahoma to get the DNC to have some faith, tell all these old folks some truth, and get out the vote!

Affordable insulin, Social Security, and Medicare?
NOT WITH GOP IN CHARGE 🤬
12:09 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Khrissy Choate
A
A huge thank you goes to you for pointing that person out. I personally have chosen to block them. There is little to no point to engage with anyone saying that shit at this stage.
12:07 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Dıanna
A
A friend came to me yesterday with the 3rd party nonsense & I said that would land us with Trump again. She replied that Biden was probably gonna lose to him anyway because (her words) he's old & ineffective.
It's simply exhausting.
11:05 AM - Jul 03, 2023
PS Annie
A
In response to Dıanna.
I find myself constantly saying to people: Stop listening to what anyone says. Just watch what people actually do.
That simple test will show how effective and brilliant Biden and Harris have been.
12:05 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Phoenician
A
In response to Dıanna.
When I hear someone call Joe “old and ineffective”, I usually ask them if they watch Faux “news” every night, or just on the weekends.

Then I share a list of Joe’s accomplishments. Since I know they’ve never seen such a list on Faux “news”.

Then I quietly snicker in derision.
12:21 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Carolyn
A
Thank you
02:43 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Kinzie Mat
A
DUDE.
02:42 PM - Jul 02, 2023