Trevor
A
For those insisting that Hillary Clinton was "uninspiring", myself and over 600 campaign staff in the state of Florida alone would disagree. We were all in, working 70+ hour weeks, canvassing in the summer sun, calling hundeds of voters, and remaining stronger together to help get her elected
12:38 PM - Jul 01, 2023
j luch
A
In response to Trevor.
Hillary is wonderful!
04:55 AM - Dec 11, 2023
Kathleen Rupnow
A
In response to Trevor.
I find her very inspiring. Whenever I hear what she has to say on the issues, I think how much better off the world would be if she had been elected. Such a smart, qualified, and caring individual.
07:19 PM - Oct 28, 2023
L Geisenest
A
In response to Trevor.
She inspired the formation of online groups and even a fashion trend in 2016.
06:42 PM - Oct 28, 2023
Christina Jackman
A
In response to Trevor.
She won in 2016 by popular vote. Hillary should have been POTUS but here we are. I should make HILLARY WON t-shirts just to be pissy. I think as Dems we should've pushed that a little harder.
11:49 AM - Jul 08, 2023
Erin Thorne
A
In response to Trevor.
a lot of the things people said about Hilary Clinton always felt more like repeated baseless misogyny than actual opinions during the 2016 election.

I felt hope for the future watching the campaign and her run and it physically hurt to watch the results on election night
10:35 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Ruth Anne
A
In response to Trevor.
I worked on her campaign and then after saw her speak in Toronto again. Standing ovation, EVERYONE around me was crying. She is beloved everywhere. NOTHING is uninspiring about her. Madame President.
01:37 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Keryn
A
In response to Trevor.
If *only* she'd run again at some point. Sadly...I think chances of *that* happening are the same as having a Clinton/Obama (Michelle) ticket *sigh*. I doubt *either* will run 4 any future office 😔. Every. Single. Time. I see the Obama's or HC give speeches , reminds me of pre 🍊 days. Normalcy
06:14 AM - Jul 02, 2023
Paula Meehan
A
In response to Trevor.
How different our world would be right now if Hillary would have been at the helm. Instead we got the circus.... Poor Biden definitely inherited the clown show and has been trying to clean up the mess ever since. We all have to make sure he has a chance to get the job done. VOTE 💙
12:14 AM - Jul 02, 2023
Gary A
A
In response to Trevor.
She was inspiring enough to win the most votes, despite decades of smear and propaganda campaigns that were engineered by Repubs weaponizing Congressional hearings and despite our own society's struggle to acknowledge that a strong woman and well qualified woman is a good leadership candidate.
12:42 PM - Jul 01, 2023
ecsbrooklyn
A
In response to Trevor.
Thank you! I phonebanked here in Brooklyn and went to Pennsylvania to canvass. The phonebanking wasn't hard -- people *wanted* to vote for Hillary. Nearly everyone I talked to was inspired and excited. Canvassing most neighborhoods too!
12:41 PM - Jul 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}