NEMO Cookfan
A
In response to Sabine.
The most important thing for a newbie coming from twitter to know, IMO, is that the "like" button here does NOTHING. You say there is no algorithm, but most users aren't familiar with how that impacts their experience. If you want others to see a spout, Echo it. Much content here DIES too quickly.
02:28 PM - Oct 01, 2023
Sabine
A
In response to NEMO Cookfan.
there is new one, which is a bit more specific about echoing (see below).

But I think it would be very helpful if someone could highlight the differences to Twitter. I can´t do it, because I have no Twitter experience. Maybe a job for you?
02:58 PM - Oct 01, 2023
Vickie
A
In response to Sabine.
I am bookmarking this baby!! 🙂
11:02 AM - Jul 04, 2023
WSUCPA
A
In response to Sabine.
Thanks Sabine!
02:21 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Sabine
A
In response to WSUCPA.
You´re very welcome
02:27 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Janell Carlson
A
In response to Sabine.
Please hurry iOS 💙
11:31 AM - Jul 02, 2023
Justin Minich
A
In response to Sabine.
PSA: Threads are currently broken. Not sure if this is due to the new user influx. Hopefully Bouzy will have it working again ASAP.
05:05 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Francy NOT Fancy
A
In response to Justin Minich.
Yes it is.
11:46 AM - Jul 02, 2023
Kristen Browning
A
In response to Sabine.
Is there a way to click into posts and read threads without losing my place in the newsfeed timeline? Every time I try it here, I get frustrated by getting sent back to the start of the newsfeed when I click back out of a post.
01:50 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Sabine
A
In response to Kristen Browning.
It´s a known bug which they work to amend.
For now, the timeline works OK (but for that you have to build your own timeline first), but the explore feature is still bugged.
A workaround: left click on the three dots (top right) of a spout. Then right click on "show thread" and open in new window.
02:39 PM - Jul 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}