Andrea Junker
A
76% of those opposed to abortion are men. 100% of them will never be pregnant. — These numbers tell the whole story, sisters.
01:15 PM - Apr 11, 2024
Passively Lost
A
In response to Andrea Junker.
Sharing…
11:14 PM - Apr 11, 2024
StDunstan
A
How big a part might pedophilia play in this creepy misogyny?
09:18 PM - Apr 11, 2024
Celt MacGann
A
I wish 100% of them would get slapped by their mother, sister, daughter, wife..
08:11 PM - Apr 11, 2024
Lipsticktraces
B
05:11 PM - Apr 11, 2024
HayFarmer
A
Apparently, these men don't care about the issue of reproductive health for their wives, sisters or daughters that is, until it does become personal. To them it's someone else's problem.
04:39 PM - Apr 11, 2024
Gary Pearson
A
I've always been pro choice and I remember people telling me, 'wait til you have babies, then you'll understand and be pro life'. The opposite happened. I love my kids of course but having kids is a huge responsibility and impossible for many to manage. I support women to decide about their bodies.
02:11 PM - Apr 11, 2024
Kris Flory
A
In response to Gary Pearson.
The same happened with me. I had serious complications in childbirth for all 3 of mine and I believe I might not survive another. If needed, I will get an abortion rather than risk it. I will be doing it as the best decision for me and my existing children
05:07 PM - Apr 21, 2024
Annie Bee Good
A
In response to Gary Pearson.
I have 3 and wanted more but had complications with my 3rd that made more impossible, and still I support women's healthcare as personal, private, and fully accessible to all who need it. MY feelings about parenthood have NOTHING to do with another person's decisions. #ProudlyProchoice
05:13 PM - Apr 21, 2024
Kinzie Mat
A
Right?!?
GET A MUTHER EFFING VASECTOMY!!!!
02:03 PM - Apr 11, 2024
Lee Schweers
B
Abortion health care access is a human right. Period. All those who oppose should be reminded that your right to choose does not trump other people rights to have it to save their life. Vote for preserving our rights to control our own bodies and not the government or religious organizations. Vote.
01:32 PM - Apr 11, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}