Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
I'll add that I've watched Mr. Biden's entire Q & A session w/reporters after his statement on the Debt Ceiling that Mr. Biden's mental acuity is far from lacking. He was direct, combative when need be, at times humorous & clearly, unlike Trump, was deliberate in his wording.. This takes coherency.
07:02 PM - May 09, 2023
Marty López
A
In response to Pierson Tyler-Leonard.
I'm afraid coherence and mental acuity form a very low bar that does not do him justice. I think what he displayed was intelligence and experience. Also, I think we tend to forget that his stutter makes him sound less than eloquent. But that's not on him and his weakness, that's on us and our bias.
10:53 PM - May 09, 2023
Snowball
A
I've been thinking about this. You never hear people that deal with him directly, McConnell, Mccarthy etc say these things. Only the fringe maggats and the ones who prefer to believe doctored videos over the truth.
07:35 PM - May 09, 2023 (Edited)
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
In response to Snowball.
Frankly in Mc Connell's case it would be like throwing stones at a glass house he's just as old as Mr. Biden is as for McCarthy his calculations are a bit different as he is after all from California & at a minimum I'd expect that most of his constituents expect him to show decorum towards Mr. Biden
07:39 PM - May 09, 2023
Angela P.
A
Amen!
07:34 PM - May 09, 2023
Cyndi Brown
A
And...after all this time, a pleasure to hear.
07:19 PM - May 09, 2023
Pierson Tyler-Leonard
A
In response to Cyndi Brown.
Mr. Biden's only foible is he's not as polished an orator as Mr. Obama was & I feel it's often the case Mr. Biden is unfairly judged by the Obama standard of public speaking. However, it still remains that Mr. Biden excels at what actually is important, his job performance & people conflate the two.
07:24 PM - May 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}