Sue Kristoff
A
What are you currently reading? I have a goal for the year to read 13 fiction books and 13 nonfiction books. I'm currently reading the Tombs of Atuan by Ursula K Leguin. Next up on the nonfiction side will be The Dawn of Everything by David Graeber and David Wengrow.
08:37 AM - Feb 03, 2023 (Edited)
Mik
A
In response to Sue Kristoff.
I finished Spare by Prince Harry last week, this week I am reading The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches by Sangu Mandanna and it is so cute.
09:54 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Lisa Braysen
A
Recently finished, and would recommend, "The Women Could Fly" by Megan Giddings. A non-fiction title I enjoyed last year was "Forget the Alamo" by Bryan Burrough and Chris Tomlinson.
08:50 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Jen Sinclair
A
I love reading goals! I'm currently reading Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow. I've had to put it down for a few days while I work on a work thing (rude), but hoping to get back and finish it this weekend.
08:40 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Grammer
A
Currently reading #DeanKoontz The Other Emily, and Recursion by Blake Crouch. Next up is Dark Matter by Blake Crouch, and What If? by Randall Monroe - the last one was a gift that the recipient already read, so he gave it back to me! Love when that happens!
#books
08:39 AM - Feb 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}