The Sussexes
B
I know this has some ways to go, but I hope I can get back in touch with all my Day 1 squaddies from Twitter.
03:09 AM - Jul 02, 2023
SunRayLeo
A
In response to The Sussexes.
I hope so too 🙏🏾 we just have to keep sharing our details on the bird 🐦 app & encourage others to sign to the 🐋 🐳

Once they get the sticking bug issue fixed, speed and create a Spaces feature, I think it will be 👌🏾

But still, for a platform that's only been around for 6mnths, its nice😉
03:39 AM - Jul 02, 2023
Nevaeh A
A
In response to SunRayLeo.
Hi SunRayLeo,
I agree. I love this platform. Although I got annoyed when my rating jumped from Normal 0%
to Satisfactory 27% in one day, with no explanation 🤷🏾‍♀️. So I wasn’t using it much. Nonetheless, it’s a lovely platform, once you understand how to use it. I’m sure things will get better❤️
04:34 AM - Jul 02, 2023
SunRayLeo
A
Omg I feel you on the rating part, my rating went from 0 to 22% without explanation either. I was shocked & didn't know how to find out why so that was really annoying & frustrating.

I was amongst the 1st wavers but kept forgetting to use it on the website so I've fallen behind in understanding
In response to Nevaeh A.
04:45 AM - Jul 02, 2023
Nevaeh A
A
I was the same. I tried to message Christopher, but couldn’t. I was active from February 2023, but lost my mojo after the increase in rating. It was disheartening and annoying, especially as my content wasn’t controversial etc. So glad there are more Squaddies and supporters here.

Happy Sunday ❤️
09:50 AM - Jul 02, 2023
SunRayLeo
A
how the platform works. But hoping with the app, things will continue to get smoother and simple to use.

Lol I have no idea how to create a thread here so please forgive me😂
04:48 AM - Jul 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}