Atheist Spinster
A
thread 1/3
People, y'all need to get your offspring in hand.
As I am proceeding up the wheelchair ramp to return the HCP scooter to the store, after unloading my groceries into the car--- 3 little shits, at least 11 or 12 years old, come flying up behind me on their bicycles.
The one in the lead is yelling,
06:12 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Atheist Spinster
A
thread 2/3
"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP-BEEP!" at the back of my head, trying to run me the fuck over.
WHO TEACHES THEIR SPAWN TO TREAT THE DISABLED THIS WAY?!?!
When I come back out of the store, the little fuckwads have LAID ALL 3 OF THEIR BIKES ATOP THE HANDICAPPED RAMP, THE ONLY PATH TO THAT PART OF THE PARKING LOT!!
06:15 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Atheist Spinster
A
thread 3/3
WHERE ARE THEIR PARENTS AND WHO TAUGHT THEM TO HARASS THE DISABLED AND INTENTIONALLY BLOCK ACCESS FOR EVERYONE IN THE STORE?!?!

Don't wonder why, when they're out here being little bullies, why some other kid is going to pop them in the mouth someday. If an adult who's not you doesn't do it first.
06:18 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Mandy Kilpatrick
A
I have received bullying now too for being disabled. I think they are seeing and hearing things from maga parents. I wish I had been there, I can't walk very well, but my upper half is strong and I would have flung those bicycles out of the way. I'm sorry that happened. So frustrating!!
In response to Atheist Spinster.
08:29 AM - Jul 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}