Atheist Spinster
A
thread 1/3
People, y'all need to get your offspring in hand.
As I am proceeding up the wheelchair ramp to return the HCP scooter to the store, after unloading my groceries into the car--- 3 little shits, at least 11 or 12 years old, come flying up behind me on their bicycles.
The one in the lead is yelling,
06:12 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Atheist Spinster
A
thread 2/3
"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP-BEEP!" at the back of my head, trying to run me the fuck over.
WHO TEACHES THEIR SPAWN TO TREAT THE DISABLED THIS WAY?!?!
When I come back out of the store, the little fuckwads have LAID ALL 3 OF THEIR BIKES ATOP THE HANDICAPPED RAMP, THE ONLY PATH TO THAT PART OF THE PARKING LOT!!
06:15 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Atheist Spinster
A
thread 3/3
WHERE ARE THEIR PARENTS AND WHO TAUGHT THEM TO HARASS THE DISABLED AND INTENTIONALLY BLOCK ACCESS FOR EVERYONE IN THE STORE?!?!

Don't wonder why, when they're out here being little bullies, why some other kid is going to pop them in the mouth someday. If an adult who's not you doesn't do it first.
06:18 PM - Jun 30, 2023
Mandy Kilpatrick
A
Also, I was struggling to walk on a bad day, and some guy told his dogs to "get me". I cannot run. Not at all. He held on to them right up to me and followed me with them and said they only do this to Democrats.
I cried when it was over. They were vicious. Growling and snapping at me I hear you.
In response to Atheist Spinster.
08:33 AM - Jul 02, 2023
Atheist Spinster
A
In response to Mandy Kilpatrick.
I am so sorry, Mandy. Have you got a decent SPCA or Animal Control where you live? If you know where this bully lives, you can call in a mistreated/vicious dog report. An animal welfare organization can come out and inspect how he's treating his dogs.
If it can be seen/proven that he's mistreating
01:07 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Atheist Spinster
A
In response to Atheist Spinster.
them, he could lose them and/or pay a whopping fine.
You don't have to put up with this shit.
01:08 PM - Jul 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}