Jaci Mcdonald
A
Was just over on the bird platform to check-in on some #auspol updates. Got called 'dense' by a Labor supporter. Cool - maybe I am 😜, but great way to have a conversation. Ahh - may stay here for a while.
06:26 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Jaci Mcdonald.
I found the ALP trolls were more vehement on that platform. The LNP trolls generally ignored me or I had blocked most of them. They will defend the indefensible to the end for the party.
06:27 PM - Feb 15, 2023 (Edited)
Jo Preece
A
I think there are rusted ons on both sides that won't listen to truth or reason. Maybe the alp ones are angrier because they've spent 9 years under the most incompetent and corrupt government in our history.
In response to Jess Martin.
07:19 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Jo Preece.
It doesn't help the impression that just because they're in power, that they're not accountable because the previous lot were worse. It's {#id:91402#} at its worse.

The "gifts" being given to ALP ministers eg Albo's chopper ride are being dismissed because ScoMo was corrupt etc etc. #auspol
07:22 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Jaci Mcdonald
A
In response to Jess Martin.
100% - And, don't get me wrong, I can be blunt at times 😊. Personally, who cares who you support/voted for. A good policy is a good policy - a bad one is bad.

Shutting down an argument by name calling and not a well thought out proposal only flares more angst and partisanship 😞
08:48 PM - Feb 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}