HereForTHEEComments1
B
thread 1/1
Bernie Sanders, Susan Sarandon, Eddie Gaude, Marc Lamont Hill, AOC, Killer Mike, Ice Cube, Uncle Luke, the 53% of WW, and all others who used their LARGE platforms to discourage voting Hillary in 2016, is responsible for every SCOTUS ruling that harms us. I will NEVER forgive them.
03:26 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Deb
A
In response to HereForTHEEComments1.
I didn’t like some of Hilary’s policies (she was too middle of the road for me), but I recognized the time we were in and voted based on SCOTUS nominations. So I voted for Hilary.
05:10 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Lisa W FirstWave
A
True! A lot of people really forgot about that. I keep reminding people that is how we got Trump. Many people refused to vote because Bernie Sanders didn’t win in the primaries.
03:33 PM - Jul 02, 2023
HereForTHEEComments1
B
In response to Lisa W FirstWave.
Some of the Bernie cult even voted trump as a revenge vote, and some said they did it as a joke because they didn't think he would win. I sure hope they're happy now. Bernie grifted them for millions and bought two homes on a LIE that Hillary cheated to win.
03:41 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Bev Turner
A
Yeah. Some were really surprising? Hopefully, they learned their lesson?
03:31 PM - Jul 02, 2023
HereForTHEEComments1
B
In response to Bev Turner.
No, they haven't learned their lesson because they are now LYING, about having discouraged people from voting Hillary in 2016. But KHIVE always keep receipts, and we are posting the receipts.
03:32 PM - Jul 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}