I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
A
Where are my #BookSpout people at? These are my January reads. #Spare and #MadHoney were my faves.

What did y'all read in January that you loved? Always looking for book inspo.
09:06 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Sandra Armor
A
In response to I was born to speak all mirth and no matter..
In no particular order. My 5* reads so far this year: Spare, In: A Graphic Novel, Sometimes People Die, The Mysterious Case of the Alperton Angels, and The Drift.

4* reads: Night Wherever We Go and The Villa.
08:18 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Brian Rutledge
A
Spare was REALLY good! The audiobook was amazing because Prince Harry narrates it himself. I thought it was a really honest look inside the Royal Family and the Institution since they never want to fight back or comment on the tabloid crap.
10:11 AM - Feb 03, 2023
A
In response to Brian Rutledge.
Yes, I absolutely loved the audiobook. I really think it is the ideal way to experience it. Spare is one of the top memoirs I have ever read. It was just BEAUTIFUL.
03:40 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Raine Hyatt
A
Try making a list of nothing but #BannedBooks books. Then share them with others, particularly the youth, when you finish them.
#ReadBannedBooks
09:08 AM - Feb 03, 2023
A
In response to Raine Hyatt.
That is a great idea - I was a high school English teacher for 12 years before I left public ed so I have read most of the "classic" banned books, but sadly more and more get added year by year. I am sure there are plenty I have not read yet!
09:09 AM - Feb 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}