Simon Sands
A
β€œBefore, I felt more of an inclination to try and defend myself and be like, β€˜No, like, look at my transcript. Look at my clubs. Look at my GPA,’” Cook adds. β€œNow I don’t feel the need to do that. Because at the end of the day, I’m at Brown, and whoever’s mad about it, isn’t. They can stay mad.”
03:52 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Licia
A
In response to Simon Sands.
This has always been how I've lead my life. People always question my full ride through the university and they question my cushy job now in another country. This country doesn't care about diversity. They care about results. I deliver despite not working on weekends, holidays or after 6 p.m.
05:57 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Simon Sands
A
I like that Licia and please keep delivering results..good job...πŸ‘©πŸΏπŸ€πŸ‘¨πŸΎπŸ‘©πŸΏπŸ€πŸ‘¨πŸΎπŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ’‹πŸ‘©πŸΏ
In response to Licia.
05:59 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Licia
A
In response to Simon Sands.
Thank you, Simon. I'm here representing our people as best I can. Intentionally. Not bad for an introverted Black girl nerd with likely ADHD. My work focus is so intense my husband calls me a sharpshooting assassin. I can also proudly say I never applied for this job. I was conscripted.
06:32 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Simon Sands
A
In response to Licia.
That is special right there...as you know africans has a long and storied history in Japan...again good job and continue to make us proud over there....
06:39 PM - Jul 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}