Sherryl T
A
I’m trying to figure out how to make the most of my Spoutible experience. If there is no algorithm and everyone is in discover, how do I see posts from people I follow or from journalists or specific topics I want to see? Do I have to go to their page? I feel like my timeline is very random.
11:19 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Alice Archuleta
B
In response to Sherryl T.
I started by following everyone I saw on Twitter that was also on Spoutible. I’ve also checked out Suggested Follows. And sometimes people will spout lists of interesting people. Oh, and sometimes you’ll see echoes of people you’d like to follow. Still waiting on more news people.
11:27 PM - Feb 15, 2023
FirstAmendmentGirl
A
People you follow show up in your timeline (little clock with line underneath it at bottom of screen). Next to that is a compass. That explores wider. And at the top of that page is a search box.
11:23 PM - Feb 15, 2023 (Edited)
Wendy Budd
A
In response to FirstAmendmentGirl.
Thank you
11:25 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Sherryl T
A
In response to FirstAmendmentGirl.
Thank you! That makes sense. I had mistaken the compass for a clock and thought that was the timeline. 😁 The icons are so small on my iPhone it’s hard to tell.
08:43 AM - Feb 16, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
Your timeline should be exclusively people you follow, who follow you, and anything they may echo (retweet). It's the explore page (the compass icon) where there's a smattering of everyone so you can explore different topics. The search bar is on that page as well. Hope this helps 😊
11:22 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Sherryl T
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Thank you so much That is very helpful.
08:43 AM - Feb 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}