PNW BEAST ANTIFA ETERNAL
A
I had worked hard on playing the coda to Beethoven's 4th. It's a complicated low register string crossing tongue twister where the bow has to bounce real low but still get the notes to pop.

My professor simply played it for me. Miraculously, I could then too. And every time. I saw it was possible.
10:29 AM - Jul 02, 2023
NickelDram
A
In response to PNW BEAST ANTIFA ETERNAL.
Sounds like the rewarding, if frustrating, kind of challenging.

I do think it's interesting how some things are harder because they involve a complex or precise technique that's incredibly difficult to explain but easy to demonstrate.
01:42 PM - Jul 02, 2023
PNW BEAST ANTIFA ETERNAL
A
In response to NickelDram.
You got it - well said. Thanks!
06:19 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Meesh
A
Hi Beast. I lost my Twitter account. May I ask how to find you again? I'm Meesh @meeshybells
@Meeshybells Hi Beast. I lost my Twitter account. May J ask how to find you again? I'm Meesh @meeshybells
06:45 AM - Jul 03, 2023
PNW BEAST ANTIFA ETERNAL
A
In response to Meesh.
I found and followed you, friend. We are all good.

Just an FYI: spoutible has had a 700% increase in traffic so we might be a little slow here for a little bit. But I will not lose you. Period!
04:16 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Meesh
A
Thank you so much Beast. I feel like such a dope. I found my old Twitter account as well. liskeard1. Still can't tweet or reply or like. Can only retweet. I really don't get why this is happening. Thank you for your time. I miss interacting with people. Glad you can still post a few things. 🥰
04:28 PM - Jul 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}