Gina Smith
A
And to think, I opened this account so I could get away from the inundation of posts about that man who used to play the President on TV. I WISH folks would stop posting screenshots from the bird app. WE DON’T WANT IT! 🙄🤷🏽‍♀️💆🏾‍♀️
11:44 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Gina Smith.
No snark or disrespect (and trust me, the guy you're talking about no longer matters enough to bother with), but what are you looking for? I may be able to steer you in the right direction.
11:51 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Gina Smith
A
I guess I’m trying to figure out why I’m seeing so many people posts these type of things. It seems to be defeating the purpose of coming over here. 😂 Unless, I just totally misunderstood the point of this app. I’m sticking around to see if I can connect with folks. In the meantime…
In response to Ground Control.
11:56 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Crafty Kitty
A
You're not wrong. I tend to screen any follows by looking at their bio and spouts. I came here for fun. I go to my timeline (following) and only check out the home timeline occasionally. I've found others who are tired of the anger too.
01:11 AM - Feb 16, 2023
Ground Control
A
Wait, there's a point to social media? 😄 Kidding aside, I feel you completely. It may take a bit to figure out where you need to go. Check over any new followers' feeds before following back for now. Might help steer away from folks who have bad dead bird app habits.
12:01 AM - Feb 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}