Tristan Snell
A
So a fake company by a fake plaintiff, represented by the wife of a fake senator who doesn’t live in the state he claims to represent, got fake justices to issue a fake opinion that will cause REAL discriminatory harm to millions of Americans? Got it.
09:00 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Sandra MG
A
In response to Cindy Myers.
1/2 My understanding, from the articles I’ve read, is that when she brought the lawsuit, she was *thinking* about doing wedding websites. She lost her suit in Colorado - they said she hadn’t even had a request for one and so had no harm/case -
09:44 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Sandra MG
A
In response to Sandra MG.
2/2 but then this request suddenly appeared dated the day after she had filed the original case. Before she had even advertised or started doing wedding websites. I’m not even sure she is doing them to this day. Oh and Josh Harley’s wife was her counsel before the SC.
09:46 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Diane Pinkerton
A
In response to Cindy Myers.
Reporter discovers man named in 303 Creative case is not gay and did request a wedding website - YouTube

Michael Steele is joined by Melissa Gira Grant, writer for The New Republic and Neal Katyal, former Acting Solicitor General during the Obama administration ...

09:17 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Cindy Myers
A
In response to Diane Pinkerton.
Thank you.
10:53 AM - Jul 03, 2023
1984 ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
A
In response to Diane Pinkerton.
Annoying typo in MSNBC header - it says man named in the ruling "did request a wedding website", but actually the opposite is true. Better headline from MSNBC elsewhere: "Reporter discovers man named in 303 Creative case is not gay & did not request a wedding website". (Also, he's already married!)
12:05 AM - Jul 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}