jerazo
A
Everyday, we get closer to full blown fascism and the media is treating the fascists to puff pieces that whitewash their real intentions.
And, like the past, people are doing the thing that allowed fascism to proliferate and take control: Ignoring and/or downplaying the threat until it’s too late.
09:30 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Deb Ramos
B
In response to jerazo.
I couldn’t agree with you more..it’s insane.
09:39 AM - Jul 03, 2023
jerazo
A
In response to Deb Ramos.
Everyday, I’m more and more skeptical we’ll be able to hold it off. The media is literally legitimizing it and the rw chaos machine is pumping out the propaganda at a very high pace. AND IT’S WORKING. Sadly, I’ve watched it work on too many of my friends and colleagues. Shits bad. Really bad.
10:02 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Deb Ramos
B
In response to jerazo.
We can’t give up because that’s exactly what they want. There are many people just like us who see what is transpiring and they vote..women, LGBTQ, POC, immigrants, DACA..they all know. Believe me they will vote..because we are the only ones who can save us.
10:36 AM - Jul 03, 2023
jerazo
A
Definitely voting and staying in the fight. It’s just daunting to see how many institutions are rooting for fascism. They legitimize the ideologically dangerous and mock those who are sounding the alarm. It’s that cycle that has set us back over 5 decades and it’s not taking a break. Ugh
11:48 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Deb Ramos
B
In response to jerazo.
I know. It’s been 8 years of this. Not exactly how I envisioned retirement..worry everyday if those Nazi’s will take away social security and health care.
01:20 PM - Jul 03, 2023
jerazo
A
Yep. That’s my thought too. The warnings of “they’re destroying the middle class” were ignored and now you can’t leave the house without practically paying for the air we breathe. We are preyed upon for every excursion and shopping venture.
03:47 PM - Jul 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}