TheyPlagueHorsesDon'tThey ?
A
I strongly recommend following Walker. His work is invaluable.
Walker Bragman @walkerbragman
Hello!

I am a journalist who writes about money in politics and mis/disinformation. I have a newsletter called "Important Context," which you should subscribe to.

https://importantcontext.substack.com/p/big-mystery-donors-fund-covid-conspiracy
02:07 PM - Feb 03, 2023
02:44 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Marie Fairclough
A
In response to TheyPlagueHorsesDon'tThey ?.
How do I follow there is no option to follow ? Forgive me as I’m useless on anything like this took me years to get to grips with Twitter 😂
07:26 PM - Feb 15, 2023
A
In response to Marie Fairclough.
Um. But you just followed me, so you do it the way you did that...
07:28 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Marie Fairclough
A
The option to follow was there when I followed you though . Plus it jumps across the screen as soon as I start to scroll might try on phone instead of iPad . I’ll fathom it eventually but there’s definitely no follow option and I can’t find him by searching for him either 🤷‍♀️
07:34 PM - Feb 15, 2023
A
It's hard to comment without being able to see what you're seeing. I'm using Spoutible on my laptop and don't have issues like that. Others may know more about using it on ipad, but i'd guess it's probably to do with that..? Sorry!

Maybe search for "spoutible ipad problem issue" in the search her
01:47 AM - Feb 16, 2023
Marie Fairclough
A
It’s definitely an iPad problem hopefully it will be dealt with soon makes it a bit of a pain to use tbh
05:23 AM - Feb 16, 2023
A
I'm pretty sure it will be on the list of things @Spoutible is addressing then. The platform is only a couple of weeks old, so we need to be a bit patient. :O)
06:41 AM - Feb 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}