Daniel Loftus
A
How do you get the word out about things you’re interested in? I’ve got 6K on Twitter and engagement is underwhelming. On here, I don’t seem to reach many if any. 🤷🏻‍♂️
05:37 AM - Feb 16, 2023
Dag T. Hoelseth
A
In response to Daniel Loftus.
Be patient, my friend! Spoutible has just started. Hopefully there will gradually be more genealogy people over here who will interact with you and/or read your stuff. Keep the good work going!
06:35 AM - Feb 16, 2023
Planet_Belfast
A
Strikes me you're getting loads of engagement on Spoutible and the platform is less than a month old. Musk seems to be throttling engagement on the bird app in favour of those who pay to be 'verified' as MAGA Nazis
05:45 AM - Feb 16, 2023
Daniel Loftus
A
In response to Planet_Belfast.
I wouldn’t say loads but yes, I am getting some on here which is nice!
05:47 AM - Feb 16, 2023
Deb Ramos
B
Just keep posting or spouting…I had almost 14, 000 followers on the bird app and I have more interactions here than the bird..if you still use the bird app reach out there and let them know where you are now, spoutible is brand new so give it a chance..if you build it they will come😉
05:41 AM - Feb 16, 2023
Brenda NH
A
Baby steps. We are just getting started here.

Its gonna take a minute to get more accounts and more engagement. Helping us all find our people.

Things work a bit differently here but its worth it. Just give it a bit of time.
05:40 AM - Feb 16, 2023
Katie Navy Vet
A
It's only begun, have patience grasshopper!
05:38 AM - Feb 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}