Christopher Bouzy
A
Being attacked by all sides for just trying to provide a safe space for people to interact is mentally draining.
06:43 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Meg Smythe
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Yup. Meditating on building a bubble around me that only allows in the beneficial but blocks the negative helps me when I feel like that.

Many stand with you.
🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧
01:01 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Ann Cantelow
A
Mr. Bouzy, your site is astounding. There hasn’t been a social site on this scale since the days of Usenet that wasn’t built solely for profit. I’m inspired to have a public online life myself more than ever before. Your influence is reaching beyond Spoutible and touching the whole Internet.
11:08 AM - Feb 03, 2024 (Edited)
EVA DIAZ
A
Is there anything we can do in support of your efforts? Just say the word if there is! We are all in awe of you and your team, and we all hope that you are surrounded by love and friendship as you continue building this amazing community. You have our support and gratitude. 🙏
08:43 PM - Nov 30, 2023 (Edited)
Danielle DuGré
A
@cbouzy you are a visionary and a sane and hopeful man. This is a huge challenge you’re taking on; you’re showing a better way for the entire world. That is more stress than I can imagine, I hope in your brilliance you can find a way to take care of yourself and fight another day. We got you ❤️❤️❤️
04:51 PM - Nov 27, 2023
Meg Smythe
A
What other people think of us is completely about them; we are merely the foil for them to explore their innermost selves.

As such, what other people think of us is none of our business. Just keep doing the next right thing.
02:42 AM - Nov 27, 2023
Starlight Shelling
A
I can’t imagine what you are experiencing
02:32 AM - Nov 27, 2023
IMO
A
Then you are doing something right.
Fuck them!
02:16 AM - Nov 27, 2023 (Edited)
Brian Tatem
B
Sometimes people need a reminder that a door opens both ways. You can walk in and be welcome but ya don’t have to stay.
08:37 AM - Nov 26, 2023
Caryl D
A
It is exhausting doing the right thing for the right reason…leading by example.
I promise it’s worth it…
Standing for progress comes in inches…
We are here…ask us for what you need…
02:13 AM - Nov 26, 2023
aka TT
A
We appreciate and see all that you are doing to make this a safe and enjoyable space. I know it’s hard to do, but ignore the haters. Don’t let them have the power for you to even give them a millisecond of space in your thoughts. We got your back! Stay strong 💪
02:28 PM - Nov 04, 2023
Pat Burden
A
Being an admin is a thankless job no matter how many people thank you. I have come to the conclusion that there will always be hateful a**holes and they will be hateful no matter what you do or say. The number of people who are pro-Spoutible and pro-Christopher Bouzy far outweigh the haters.
07:41 PM - Oct 30, 2023
A work in progress
A
Take care of you first @cbouzy .
We don’t want to lose your special voice from fatigue.
12:34 PM - Oct 25, 2023
Dianne Davis
A
05:59 PM - Oct 15, 2023

Only followers of this user (Samuels) can see their posts

Dawn T
A
02:06 PM - Jul 05, 2023
DJ Whitlock
A
I bet it is. So sorry you have to deal with this. It seems that some people like to find fault no matter what. Keep going. I truly appreciate what you do and most here do too. So thank you! ❤️
10:17 AM - Jul 05, 2023
RealGee
A
Be logical folks!

Chris - let them know!
10:15 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Southern American ETX
A
I appreciate and respect what you're doing. Thank you, and keep up the good work.
09:08 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Garden Breathe Spout
A
Haven't been on much lately bc I can't host guests and chew bubblegum at the same time [introvert problems].

But why do people feel so entitled to conveniences when they have zero skin in the game?

Bouzy, stay the course and thank you for providing a safe place, even for complainers.
08:58 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Dr DoNoThing
A
It may feel like it, but it isn't from all sides.

There is much appreciation out there. And patience for what might be.
08:36 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Pamela Keith
A
Hang in there Chris. They wouldn’t attack you if you weren’t a threat.

Spoutible is blowing away expectations. And some folks are BIG MAD about that. Let them be.
07:13 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Brian Rutledge
A
Keep up the good work @cbouzy we know this is hard on you and the team, but you all are doing an amazing job and we support everything you are doing. :)
07:05 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Bill Newell
A
You and your team have created a great thing with nothing and in no time using only stone knives and bearskins
06:54 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Tony_Bell
A
You've created a place so safe that it'd righly be called an echo chamber, except that most often there's so little discussion that there's no "sound" echoing at all.

I know you can't make folks post ideas, but you can create a place that allows users to 100% squelch dissent, & you have.
06:34 AM - Jul 05, 2023 (Edited)
Tony_Bell
A
In response to Tony_Bell.
EG:
This platform has a news bot user, & it posts a lot of discussion-worthy content, yet rarely, if ever, do folks post replies to the stuff the news bot posts.

If I block A, not only does that stop A from responding to me, it also stops A from interacting w/all posters in threads I create.
06:52 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Jack Mcgraw
A
In response to Tony_Bell.
Thats untrue.

Noone is stopping dissent, just bigotry and misogyny
12:28 PM - Jul 06, 2023 (Edited)
Janice Mac
A
How can we help?
What can we do to make things better for you?
The majority on here greatly appreciate all that you do.
I am clueless on tech.
I can help with stress though.
Feel free to DM me
06:16 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Callista Jones
A
Keep the head.
03:56 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Magda Teter
A
We have your back! Thank you for all you do!
03:42 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Ashley Montague
A
So sorry. We really appreciate what you are doing. Thank you!
11:37 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Scott Staszak
A
I think everyone on this site is truly grateful for the work that you have done to get this space created and the work you continue to do to make it even better
11:07 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Paul Wartenberg
A
comment moderation is a nightmare, true. It drove the TNC Horde to end Open Threads at the Atlantic, was that more than 10 years already?
but you HAVE to filter out the haters and the ragers and the liars. Honest discourse requires it.
10:41 AM - Jul 04, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}