✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
thread 1/2
✨Good Tuesday Morning... & Happy Blessed Fourth of July to Spouter Friends in the U.S. Enjoy the holiday, & Stay Safe. May you & your furbabies have a Fun & Peaceful day & night, without the noise of firecrackers. There was a fire within my gated community last night ... /1
03:25 AM - Jul 04, 2023
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
thread 2/2
because of an idiot setting off firecrackers. 🤦🏾‍♀
God Bless you, & your day!
🙏🏾🌈❤🤗🫶🏾🦋🏜 ... /2
03:27 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Jo
A
Hope no one was hurt ☹️. We have the same issues in the UK on November 5th. It’s horrid for the poor dogs too.
In response to ✨Shell Russell-Nelson.
03:36 AM - Jul 04, 2023
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
In response to Jo.
Thank goodness my chihuahua has kind of gotten used to the noise. She doesn't like it, but she doesn't whine & whimper anymore when they go off. She just stares at me pitifully, like... Mama, make it stop! 😓
03:50 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Jo
A
In response to ✨Shell Russell-Nelson.
My 2 Norfolk Terriers get very defensive and dash around the house protecting their territory & their mum (me lol). It can get very stressful when the fireworks go on for hours 😡.
03:53 AM - Jul 04, 2023
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
In response to Jo.
No one was hurt, but it screwed up our water pressure because the fire department was using the hydrant to put out the fire. I couldn't understand why the toilet didn't flush properly, & the water pressure was Really low in both bathrooms, & the kitchen. 🤦🏾‍♀
03:47 AM - Jul 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}