RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Nigel Farage just recently got his high-end bank account closed by a very exclusive bank for zero reason. He's politically exposed and there may be foolery afoot.
Sal @OfficialSalia
Right, Brexit progenitor and man without a bank account, Nigel Farage, received approx £450k in 2016 from this man, Arron Banks.
Banks, it would seem, met Russian officials multiple times before the Brexit vote.
I'll leave you to make the connections.
04:33 AM - Jul 04, 2023
05:00 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Susan Gstv
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
Its his connections with Russia and the Orange Turd. With all the indictments coming TFGs way, they're exposed.
07:15 AM - Jul 04, 2023
A
In response to Susan Gstv.
That's why Farage is politically exposed.
07:22 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Francy NOT Fancy
A
Russian military troll farms have been extremely effective, globally. The Putin-admiring far right, is already gathering strength in Greece and Italy, the Netherlands and Spain.
05:28 AM - Jul 04, 2023
A
In response to Francy NOT Fancy.
A problem, and those countries better learn what the US and UK found out the hard way. Also there a reason why Prigozhin is wanted by the USA. Though to be fair he'd been safer in a US prison than in Belarus where Putin will get his eventually.
07:02 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Sarah Gioia
A
In response to Francy NOT Fancy.
There's a great book called "This Is Not Propaganda: Adventures in the War Against Reality" by Peter Pomerantsev that talks about this. Highly recommend it.
(Also his book, "Nothing Is True and Everything Is Possible: The Surreal Heart of the New Russia")
07:07 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Jen The Muse
A
I hope he's about to go through some things.
05:15 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Kalind
A
Nigel Farage reminds me of those cartoon villains
05:05 AM - Jul 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}