Mckeeson Mchenry
A
thread 1/5
🧵I followed Meghan from Suits. I followed her relationship/marriage to Harry peripherally. I noticed when I read articles they were sprinkled with phrases/words of unfairness. It felt wrong. It appeared they were trying to box Meghan in.
08:54 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Mckeeson Mchenry
A
thread 2/5
I begin to search for more balanced views because the hatefulness didn’t coincide with Meghan’s actions. I went to Twitter to read and hope there were people who could prove my thoughts correct. I did not have an account but I could join spaces,
08:59 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Mckeeson Mchenry
A
thread 3/5
I donated for Archie/Lilli’s birthdays, supported Kaboom, Camfed, Invictus, Smart Works, gifted their books, and most importantly I pray for them. I have seen God answer many of my prayers for them. 🙏🏽
09:17 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Mckeeson Mchenry
A
thread 4/5
I defend them in my day to day conversation if needed. They have a huge support system in the “everyday world.” I believe there are thousands of humans who support the Sussexes the media has no clue about. We move with silent action. But Kudos to the vocals you all have been amazing!
09:20 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Mckeeson Mchenry
A
thread 5/5
I truly believe the British Family and by extension the British Media knowingly abused Meghan. But God will have his final say in their shenanigans. Nothing the BF/BM proceed to do will prosper. Harry and Meghan’s marriage is a trajectory! Its bigger than even them….therefore they will Prosper!
09:25 AM - Jul 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}