Alberto Pastor
A
"July 5 is the busiest day of the year at animal shelters, as pets often run away from home trying to escape all the noise. They're often found many miles away, disoriented and exhausted. And pets aren’t the only animals that can suffer from fireworks."
🎆🐕🐎🐦 #Fireworks #animals #environment
10:14 AM - Jul 04, 2023
2PupsMommy
A
In response to Alberto Pastor.
I've grown to hate this holiday as I've seen it thru my dog's eyes. I'm sitting here next to a dog who is so scared he has to be touching me as he shakes. Behind the couch is the little girl dog who hides to try to escape the noise. We won't get any sleep tonight as the fear will continue for hours.
11:18 PM - Jul 04, 2023
soSeyChelles
A
I am the human panic room for my dogs. We are watching "Lady and the Tramp", loudly; a favorite
10:22 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Dolores Dace
A
And be a good neighbor. A neighbor called the police on my neighbor’s dog across the street. Barking because a 3rd neighbor is setting off fireworks. Note she didn’t call the police on the people setting off illegal (in our county) fireworks.
08:26 PM - Jul 04, 2023
soSeyChelles
A
In response to Dolores Dace.
How horrible!
10:24 PM - Jul 04, 2023

Only followers of this user (BanBillionaires) can see their posts

Klobby L
A
In response to GARY ROWE.
That's just so freaking rude. Besides the poor animals panicking, people need their sleep!
09:49 PM - Jul 04, 2023 (Edited)
soSeyChelles
A
Just saw animal control out and about as I was going for a morning walk ... Didn't connect the date at the time.
12:41 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Nancy M
A
It helps my dogs...
10:23 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Randall
A
My two dogs were terrified all night. My baby girl usually ignores the noise, but she was outside peeing when a big one went off. She spent the next couple hours shaking. My baby boy has always been scared of the noise. I love fireworks, but they should be limited to controlled shows.
10:18 AM - Jul 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}