Angie Alexander
A
In response to Tom Nichols.
Please post your article about election indictment. Some have moved off Twitter and would like seeing you share here. Thx.
09:39 AM - Aug 02, 2023
Mizzoh
A
This is a great piece, everyone. Even if you missed it on Tuesday!
09:04 PM - Jul 06, 2023
fleemos
A
Oh my! Tom is now active here. This is great to see. :)
08:50 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Brick Mckenna
A
Nice to see you here... Thanks for sharing
12:40 PM - Jul 04, 2023
John Leonard
A
"I am a New Englander to my bones."

Makes two of us, Tom. I was driving on some back roads north of Boston yesterday, thinking that it just doesn't get any better.

And I like your distinction between patriotism and it's illegitimate half-brother.
12:01 PM - Jul 04, 2023
George Roberson
A
Thank you for the read. I was thinking about yesterday when I me someone that I have dealt with over the phone for a few years but never met. When we met he said he always pictured me a jolly Greek man. He pictured me as he would see himself. That’s the America I will enjoy today.
11:51 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Debs
A
It was truly moving to read your article.
It is full of nostalgic pathos & yearning for that feeling of home, that distance from & returning to creates.
I don't know how America can resolve this issue of cruelty & hatred that is permeating every aspect of daily life.
It's spreading across the 1/
11:40 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Debs
A
In response to Debs.
Globe.
While the US appears to do little to tackle the problem, it emboldens antagonists to spread their hatred worldwide.
I truly wish you a wonderful day, celebrating America's independence & hope your future July 4ths are closer to where you experience that feeling in your article again.
11:49 AM - Jul 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}