Christopher Bouzy
A
The guy who allowed Trump to incite an insurrection on his platform, and launched a new app without a block button, is now criticizing Instagram Threads. The Twitter alternative wars are heating up.
05:05 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
What makes me so mad is that advertisers, companies and big names, don’t use their voice and visibility to promote #Spoutible & @cbouzy much as they could.

This platform deserves its props for being Black-owned and created , and yet still being a safe space for marginalized groups.
12:01 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Diane Turner
A
It’s frustrating friend.

Advertising and editorial is driven by PR and marketing departments. those other entities have established relationships with the press. We are still under the radar. And we don’t have the capital to invest in those tools yet. Best to build audience. That is the product.
In response to Lisse (she/her).
12:37 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
In response to Diane Turner.
And I do get what comes with advertising. Trust me. I owned a small business with my mom. Business is my major. Still, advertisers aside, if big names came, and were willing to be visible on this platform as an influencer, the companies associated with them already, would be here just because.
01:03 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Lisse (she/her).
They’ll come when we build mass and they think we are stable. My career has been in media, media sales running magazines and digital sites. We aren’t there yet,
01:09 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Diane Turner.
Bouzy has said something similar, and I like that. Don't rush into ads yet when all you'd get is the weird companies.
12:51 PM - Jul 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}