Zonker Harris
A
Right now there are a group off people that believe their leaders hardline, no compromise, no empathy approach will make their lives better. If they do win power they will discover the new government will view them as threats as well. Facism is evil, only benefits the elites - not the other 99%.
Dean Obeidallah @DeanObeidallah
I do not believe all Republicans are bad nor do I believe all Democrats are good. But I do view MAGA as the greatest threat to our our Republic in our lifetimes. MAGA is FASCISM and FASCISM is the enemy of freedom and democracy.
07:30 AM - Jul 04, 2023
09:16 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Jonathan Sands
A
In response to Zonker Harris.
I agree. And, boy, do I miss Trudeau's strip!
09:21 AM - Jul 04, 2023
Zonker Harris
A
Why? He is still drawing it.
https://www.gocomics.com/d...

:)
In response to Jonathan Sands.
12:40 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Zonker Harris
A
As a recovering journalist, giving up my beloved papers was painful. I was a very early player in the internet. I warned every publisher delegation that visited me about what as coming and they just refused to listen. Papers didn't have to die, it was just NIH. Enjoy the gang and my alter-ego
01:55 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Jonathan Sands
A
I'm an idiot! When I stopped getting our local newspaper (a PAPER newspaper) I stopped seeing it and it never occured to me that he was still drawing! (Also thought that at my age, as everyone else around has been checking out, he probably had too.) Such good news and such a backlog to enjoy!
01:51 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Zonker Harris
A
In response to Jonathan Sands.
And you are not an idiot. I spent months year watching, waiting and identifying replacements for all that I loved about print media. Still read paper books (thank you Barnes and Noble for hanging in there) and printout too much stuff.
01:57 PM - Jul 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}