Andrea Jones
A
This is not a time for candidates just trying to make a point: our democracy is at stake.

Cornel West needs to take a seat already.
⚛️Shawn Athan @ShawnathanDC
Do not fall for the Cornel West BS this time around. If you hear me... respout. Tell your friends. Your mama. Your sister. Your brother. We will not let this happen again.
08:46 PM - Jun 06, 2023
10:20 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Karla
A
2016 is already repeating itself... GOP is NOT fragmented - tRump is their guy for worse or worse- we have chaos agents taking votes away from President Biden... RFK, Jr and Cornel West with their mouthpieces are getting airtime and legitimized. What can we do to counter this because I'm concerned
In response to Andrea Jones.
12:53 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Irminsul Harp
A
In response to Karla.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
06:30 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Sal E
A
In response to Irminsul Harp.
True, but most of them WILL rally behind whatever garbage candidate finally wins (DeSantis? NOT better.)
06:43 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Lisa Moorman
A
In response to Karla.
It should be enough to remind them that staying home or voting for Jill Stein got them Gorsuch, Beer Goggles Brett, and Amy Comey Barrett. Also the sign off on Jamal Kashoggi's demise.
06:08 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Karla
A
In response to Lisa Moorman.
You're right, it SHOULD... but running people against President Biden AND a 3rd party candidate (with Jill Stein as campaign mgr) leads me to believe it's not. We all SHOULD know better, but we have too many mistakes from 2016 being repeated. Like I said, it's just concerning to me.
07:25 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Andrea Jones
A
In response to Karla.
I hear you! My plans are: vote, educate people, and donate/volunteer for candidates as I’m able.

These extremists are succeeding because most eligible voters don’t vote. Turnout has been increasing, but it could be higher. That’s why voter suppression tactics are so popular. We can stop them!
02:46 PM - Jul 04, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}