Mr. Dunn
B
Of course you are correct, but it might be better for us to recycle the trash (educate and help people grow), rather than throwing it in the landfill (turning them away and toward the GQP).
Nikki Norman @DarlinNikki
I don’t know who needs to hear this, but you cannot explain away racism, misogyny, misogynoir, homophobia, transphobia, xenophobia, or outright bigotry by saying, “I was upset.” If being upset turns you into a whole piece of trash, that’s you you already were.
10:08 PM - Jul 03, 2023
10:16 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Mr. Dunn.
I don't know about that. Someone with hate in their heart isn't coming from ignorance that you can teach away. They have to want to let it go first. I say banish them to be with their sort of people
10:19 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Mr. Dunn
B
Another thought, interested in your reply: what if we try to bring in/cool out our magat friends and family until Gen Z can put this country on the right trajectory again? You know, avoid civil war temporarily (e.g. 1820, 1850, etc)
In response to Salma Typhii.
04:40 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Mr. Dunn.
I don't think that is possible. If you can do that why isn't it done yet? What have you been doing sine 2008 whey they first emerged? If we could persuade with facts and logic we wouldn't be here
04:43 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Mr. Dunn
B
In response to Salma Typhii.
To be clear, I do NOT think we can make them see truth, but I DO think we can chill them out so that maybe they don't just want to murder all POC, Dems, LGBTQ +. I don't want my kid to endure civil war. But I am strapped and ready to defend all of us.
04:55 PM - Jul 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}