Bun the Franky
A
I don't care about the Green platform or the Green party because both are unserious and you people are deluded enough to think you can win at a national level when all you do is pull in more progressive Dems so that the GQP keeps winning. If you cared about your issues, you'd do the work WITH Dems.
Marvin Edmonds @Enoch327
Your ad hominen attacks only convince me that Dr. West's ideas are sound. Did you know the Greens supported same sex marriage 12 years before the Democratic party did? I don't want to wait 12 years for stuff. Do you? Attack the Green platform all you like. It is very close to your party's.
07:38 PM - Jul 04, 2023
07:46 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Marvin Edmonds
B
In response to Bun the Franky.
Your party is the joke. You guys compromise with the GOP , but you won't compromise with the Greens. By the way I am an indepedent who supports progressives in and out of the Democratic party.
07:55 PM - Jul 04, 2023
M Briatack
A
In response to Marvin Edmonds.
Meanwhile reality about the Green Party:
08:08 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Marvin Edmonds
B
In response to Bun the Franky.
Keep the ad hominem attacks coming. They really make my day. Your party leadership doesn't even support progressive democrats. AOC had to claw her way into the House. Speaker Pelosi supported a pro life Democrat agianst a pro choice Democrat here in Texas with her mouth and her money.
07:53 PM - Jul 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}