The Notorious Basement
A
Welcome to Spoutible, Jools! @stonermc

If you're a Maddow fan, follow @stonermc - a huge Maddow fan from way back!
10:28 AM - Jul 02, 2023
Jools
A
In response to The Notorious Basement.
Aww, thank you matey, very kind of you. xx
02:56 AM - Jul 03, 2023
The Notorious Basement
A
In response to Jools.
I'm still hoping for a miracle for twitter; I'm staying with the ship for now. Everyone's leaving twitter & that's exactly what they want - they want all the Dems to splinter up on other platforms & that's exactly what's happening. :(
12:31 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Jools
A
Lost a lot of followers and number of folks I was following has gone down since Musk took over. The amount of bigotry and mis-information being shared there.. some by people who were previously banned has gone up. The site most folks went to sounded complicated and I'm too lazy to start again. 😏
06:25 PM - Jul 04, 2023
The Notorious Basement
A
I'm guessing you're talking about Mastodon. Yeah, I have an account, but never use it. I hate Mastodon. I just want to stay on twitter & am hoping someone else buys it & turns it around. Everyone is splintered on different platforms now; I hate it. That's not going to work well for the election.
In response to Jools.
11:41 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Jools
A
That's the one! I wasn't going to bother with any other sites because as you say people were moving to different sites, though mainly Mastadon, which sounds awful. I saw your post recommending this site and thought I'd give it a go.. just in case! So, thank you. x
12:14 AM - Jul 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}