John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
My circle from Twitter didn't migrate here and you know what? Who cares! I found a new family here.

It's all about the time you put in here and not worrying about what was. Bluesky is going to fail because Jack Dorsey hasn't learned a damn thing about protecting his community.
11:09 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Tonya Alston
A
In response to John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️.
👆🏽✊🏽
09:33 PM - Jul 05, 2023
Robin Linnemann-Silverberg
A
... think I followed you on the "other" space, following you here now, tho-
... my BP doesn't rise like it did when I logged into the Blue Bird and for that I'm grateful
05:54 PM - Jul 05, 2023 (Edited)
Ellie Byrd
A
I'm finding it WAY more chill over here! I've not tried bluesky not sure I will honestly. I like it here it's awesome!
12:19 PM - Jul 05, 2023
A
In response to Ellie Byrd.
That's how I felt when I first came here back in February. It was culture shock for me, not being faced with anger and hostility.
12:32 PM - Jul 05, 2023

Only followers of this user (ConnieAz) can see their posts

Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
And actually we used to follow each other on the dead bird app to, so some of us did make it over here. We just don't care to gatekeep who decides to come with us. Shrugs.
11:28 AM - Jul 05, 2023
A
In response to Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker.
We did follow one another! The circle I was referring to are those whom I had chat groups with and even some of us who took it off the hell site and texted and spoke to.

Hope I didn't offend. ❤️
11:45 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Kos
A
It will all shake out well for Spoutible, I suspect. This is a community that is already thriving and it's only getting better from here.
11:12 AM - Jul 05, 2023
A
In response to Kos.
Agreed. I don't listen to the noise coming from Spoutible-haters. I truly believe Chris Bouzy has our best interest at heart and this site will just continue improving and attracting people. Others will have to figure it out for themselves.
11:14 AM - Jul 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}