Diane Turner
A
Guys… I am being a bit quiet last couple of days. Been dealing with a raging migraine brought on by severe thunderstorms. Anyone else deal w this?

A little better as they clear out today. But not feeling quippy or interesting or anything. Just blah:

But I could use some cheering up!
11:59 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Ticarican
A
In response to Diane Turner.
Hi, am fellow chronic migraine sufferer. Last Oct. I was desperately seeking relief from month long migraine.I asked my neurologist about new medications. She offered to prescribe Ubrelvy (which is very expensive). I contacted the manufacturer Abbie, and was able to qualify to receive free doses.
12:49 PM - Jul 05, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Ticarican.
Month long! Yikes! I used to take Magnesium Glycinate in high doses and that really helped. I haven’t been getting them that often but more so recently and I have slipped from my magnesium regimen.
12:51 PM - Jul 05, 2023
Ticarican
A
2) My migraine frequency has dropped dramatically and best yet, I no longer require trips to ER to treat it when it flares up badly. Just a suggestion to consider some newer alternatives. FYI, I’m not affiliated with any pharma companies, just grateful to receive relief.
12:55 PM - Jul 05, 2023
Diane Turner
A
You get them much worse than me. I am so sorry. Mine come and go usually fast. This one a little longer at over a day. And never to the level of emergency room. They really are debilitating though. I just lost that time, I am glad you are finding help. zit sounds like it has been a road.
12:59 PM - Jul 05, 2023
Ticarican
A
Thanks, yes. It’s been a journey. Hang in there, hope u get some quick relief and back to normal.
01:02 PM - Jul 05, 2023
Diane Turner
A
I appreciate. Bookmarking the drug to research more. Never heard of it.
01:03 PM - Jul 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}