Bowerydoll
A
📢🔥 Can't lift this up enough. Greed kills.
06:50 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Max Prophet
A
In response to Bowerydoll.
Do you think if #Spoutible were as big as it aspires to be (say it replaced Twitter) and If Shaw were also on Spoutible, would Brave New Films be guilty of Targeted Harassment for that post under Spoutible's ToS?
03:37 AM - Feb 16, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to Max Prophet.
He's a greedy capitalist f*ck who's getting away with destroying an entire town and many outlying communities around the Ohio River. People need to be aware and put pressure on him and NS. When the news cycle moves on, those folks will still be devastated. Miss me with being concerned about him.
12:04 PM - Feb 16, 2023
Max Prophet
A
I don't disagree with your characterization of him. My spout was really a thought exercise considering the goals of this site's founder. The state of Ohio has always been a frustrating place. Their voters constantly act against their own best interests. Further there's Dem party blame as well.
12:12 PM - Feb 16, 2023 (Edited)
Bowerydoll
A
No one is inciting stochastic terrorism or some harassment campaign like the white nationalist right does. Making folks aware of corruption is the point. Letting people in East Palestine know they're being heard is the point. I'm a member of a family who fought (and some died) for civil rights🔥
In response to Max Prophet.
12:20 PM - Feb 16, 2023
Max Prophet
A
My apologies. It was not my intention to offend. I was simply trying to engage in a thought exercise, late at night while suffering from insomnia.

Peace and Blessings to you.
12:34 PM - Feb 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}