Atsinganoi
A
thread 1/2
This place is so weird right now. It’s like I’m in a giant school gym with thousands of people. None of us know each other and we’re all a little hesitant to interact because of bad experiences from our past.
12:29 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Atsinganoi
A
thread 2/2
It’s also kinda neat to not see corporate accounts. Same goes for huge accounts. I’ve barely seen anyone with over 10,000 followers.
12:34 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Vaughn Cooper
A
In response to Atsinganoi.
I hear you. Hopefully all with good intentions will feel welcome here.

Until then, can I be the one sitting on the gym bleacher, people watching while listening to music a little too loud?
12:43 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Atsinganoi
A
In response to Vaughn Cooper.
Sure! There’s also some people lingering in the hall near the doorway.
12:49 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Valentin Bercovici
A
Understand, but this place is the real alternative. Good or bad there’s no algorithm, no major celebs or big corps. So it’s very human and authentic.

I’m really rooting for it.

Having a native all experience that’s a little crisper will keep me even more engaged.
12:40 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Atsinganoi
A
In response to Valentin Bercovici.
“Weird” for me is a good thing.

For the first part, it’s because this place is just so different from what the social media experience has been like elsewhere. I’m seeing a lot of people talk about how free and unafraid they’ve felt here.
12:44 AM - Jul 06, 2023
lorraine aylward
A
Nice to meet you. Welcome
12:36 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Buffie Blesi
A
You have to start following people. @Spoutible doesn't have an algorithm. Until you start getting out and following you won't see anything. It's definitely a different experience and you'll need to experiment to see where things are happening.
12:35 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Cambomb
A
I feel this. Although my experience thus far is it's actually kinda a nice place... talking to folks is actually like having a conversation instead of being yelled at lol
12:31 AM - Jul 06, 2023

Only followers of this user (ConnieAz) can see their posts

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}