Christopher Bouzy
A
I am seriously enjoying watching Threads trend on Twitter. You know Elon is losing it, and it is good for us. The more fragmented Twitter becomes, the easier it is to break its dominance.
08:08 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Robert Gooch
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I feel like I'm just watching Twitter for the day it implodes completely, to say "yeah, I saw that"...
02:35 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Thunderschnozzle
A
I wonder if he'll start suspending accounts that heavily hype Threads. Also, I wonder if I'll ever be able to get back the 20 seconds I wasted googling "Keke".
12:16 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Coherent Marketing
A
A reminder, Facebook paid $5 billion to avoid Zuckerberg having to testify.
10:06 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Misha Van Mollusq
A
I might poke around on Threads at lunch . In 90 seconds last night did set up off my IG then selected follows and then bailed out .
The app is showing two notifications this morning with me only doing .
If there is shepherded dopamine triggers engagement tactics like Facebook I’ll be reluctant.
09:22 AM - Jul 06, 2023
BTSdaily7 (sporadic;)
A
And so I decided last night to dive in with my lurker acct over there and um some people are (rightly) tying themselves in knots 🤭
08:38 AM - Jul 06, 2023 (Edited)
BTSdaily7 (sporadic;)
A
In response to BTSdaily7 (sporadic;).
And the algo TL oh lawdy! At first my TL all blue tics, 15mins ago, then 1 day ago then 5hrs ago posts crazy random. I followed a bunch of BTS fan accts, a bunch. Maybe 1 or 2 was in my feed, if I scrolled for ages. Didn’t add who I followed, saw one but then refreshed on its own and I lost it lol.
08:50 AM - Jul 06, 2023 (Edited)
LaMott Jackson (CG)
A
They need to leave my future wife Keke alone though. ;)
08:37 AM - Jul 06, 2023
RtHonMinisterOfSnark
A
Can’t deal with Another Zucking platform. Frying-pan / Fire😱
08:25 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Jeff Mistina 🐻
A
I wonder if he ever wakes, rubs the sleep from his eyes, and then immediately sits bolt upright exclaiming, “GAH! None of this ever needed to happen!”
08:24 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Jennifer Sloan
A
I wonder how long it takes him to ban the words 'thread' and 'meta' from Twitter. Petulant child.
08:20 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Save Democracy and Decency
A
I feel like this is a critical juncture we're in.

Something to keep in mind is the "value" musk was seeking by forking out a ridiculous 44 billion for twitter was "Tesla lifestyle" promotion and the power to dramatically affect the 2024 election.

Musk doesn't necessarily care if he wrecks it.
08:16 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Groucho Musk
A
I also enjoy the fact that Elon talked enough shit that he was forced to buy Twitter, an already dying platform that is draining Elon’s wealth as he accelerates its demise. Elon wasn’t as rich as people thought when he bought Twitter. He’s even less so now.
08:11 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Save Democracy and Decency
A
In response to Groucho Musk.
I think that was smoke and mirrors. He wanted it to look like he talked himself into a corner. Musk wants to be a king maker. Twitter potentially gives him that power.
08:19 AM - Jul 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}