Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
A month ago, people said the same thing about Bluesky when we didn't have any apps. We will not rush out an iOS app or any feature because of Threads. If a user wants to leave because our iOS app hasn't been released yet, then that person was never going to stay anyway.
Mary Bloch @Aroundblockkc
I’m afraid if you don’t get an IOS app soon, you will lose too many people to Threads.
09:42 AM - Jul 06, 2023
10:01 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
What we do here isn't influenced by what is happening on other platforms or what new app is being hyped this month. And to be frank, Threads is definitely not better than Spoutible.
10:06 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Jocelyn Dee
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
You are spouting truth.

Someone just compared it to group chats. Accurate.
04:25 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Thunderschnozzle
A
Frankly, the app doesn't really add that much over the browser experience. Notifications for engagements are useful, but the lack of notifications for new timeline content significantly limits the app's benefit. Honestly, as long as you pop in every few hours, the browser experience is just fine.
01:37 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Karen Springer
A
Tell, em, Christopher. Steady on.
12:30 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Rebecca E
A
I'm here to stay @cbouzy , as are most Spouters.

I left FB/Instagram three years ago because of Zuckerberg's egotism, policies and total mistrust of his sites. Never, ever going back to anything he has his hands on. Not ever!
12:17 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Savi
A
I don’t trust #MarkZuckerberg and not interested in giving him another vehicle to collect and sell my personal data. I will not be signing up for #Threads
10:14 AM - Jul 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}