Jay Reeder
A
So, if you're in the driving world at all, please regale me with your tales of failure at your driving test. My daughter failed her first one and she didn't take it well. I want to relay them to her!
10:11 AM - Jul 06, 2023
🤘 Raymond M. Black 🤘 🐉
A
In response to Jay Reeder.
Ohio had maneuverability (instead of parallel parking). I drove an '81 Chevy Caprice Classic and destroyed the cones. For my retake, my dad got me a smaller car (he worked at a dealership). I took the test in a 1988 Grand National. Still almost failed, but slipped by. 2nd image shows what I did.
12:53 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Idiots Abound, LLC
A
I'm really old, so I may not be remembering this correctly. But I failed the test twice. I didn't get my license until I was nearly 17.
10:47 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Yolanda
A
This is in regards to the written exam ☺️. My husband’s license expired. A considerable amount of time passed so he had to retake the written test. He failed multiple times. 😳 Our 10 YO daughter looked at him and said, "who are you Spongebob?" 😂 It happens. You just keep going until you pass.
10:40 AM - Jul 06, 2023

Only followers of this user (knitquiltsewst1) can see their posts

Nikki Norman
A
I firmly believe the driving test is rigged 😂. I drove around from the ages of 22-30 solely with a permit, and when I finally took the road test, I barely passed it. The woman dinged me for “failure to signal” when I signaled EVERY TIME! And said I was too close to the cones when I parked.
10:19 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
I ran a stop sign that was at the end of the driveway as I started my test. Failed in 100 ft!
10:15 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Jay Reeder
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
Thank you! I hope to have 10 or 20 stories to relay to her. This is a good start.
10:17 AM - Jul 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}