William Martin
A
Today I spouted several times and...I edited a post. Whoa. That was pretty cool, lol. As I've said before we really need to get some OSINT and other Ukrainian news over here. I'll definitely keep working on *that*.
08:22 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Squid Squad
A
In response to William Martin.
Have you found any Osint accounts? Following the Ukraine war was one of the main things I did on Twitter
08:42 PM - Jul 05, 2023
William Martin
A
Not yet really. = Osinttechnical is on here but not using the account much but I am starting to see a few accounts on Twitter (like Brynne Tanehill) talk about starting accounts. Maybe we have to aggregate news from Twitter and post it here? =
In response to Squid Squad.
12:37 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Squid Squad
A
In response to William Martin.
Brynn Tannehill has said she will try out Spoutible. So I guess we need to keep our eyes open. I am hoping for Mick Ryan, LivFaustDieJung and DefMon3 to join. Maybe we can continue to approach them on Twitter and suggest this platform
12:42 PM - Jul 06, 2023
William Martin
A
In response to Squid Squad.
Defmon would be great! I need my "Warmonitors" (Two good ones, one is...pretty good) Flash News, Faytuks News...I hope Mark Hertling is over here already. So yeah, we need to politely lobby. The emphasis on preventing harassment on Spoutible should be a draw I'd think.
01:29 PM - Jul 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}