Diane Turner
A
I don’t know if anyone else feels this way about the new Threads:

Instagram has my real life community. So Threads replicated another inter-action with them. Spoutible is where I can be with a new group of people, share thoughts and new ideas uninhibited by my real life,
02:35 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Mal
A
In response to Diane Turner.
Wait
Isn’t this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?

*runs and hides*
05:03 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Heidi Yanulis
A
I haven't gone on, and don't intend to.
03:32 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Heidi Yanulis.
me neither.
03:33 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Mari Tini
A
I feel conflicted because I follow a lot of lawyers and journalists who have migrated to Threads but I hate how Threads is connected to my Insta account. I'm not political on Insta but am very political here and Twitter. I like the separation from my other social media platforms.
03:15 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Mari Tini.
Yeah. I know the news guys are going there because of mass reach. But I hate the connection to my insta too.
03:16 PM - Jul 06, 2023

Only followers of this user (CarolineCalcote) can see their posts

Diane Turner
A
In response to Caroline C.
It’s overkill.
03:04 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Amy Magnus
A
FB hosts family and hometown discussions.

IG keeps my photo diary.

Spoutible is my travel log out and into the world, both physical + digital.

Twitter is the place where I examine bot and stan behaviors at scale, especially those who waste little energy commenting on the ongoing implosion there.
02:57 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Amy Magnus.
Agreed. I only go to twitter now to see what’s trending, promote Spoutible, and watch the dumpster fire.

But rest same: I do like Facebook Marketplace too. And I am on some collector groups pages. But I really don’t want HS friends seeing my thoughts. zane I don’t want to see theirs.
03:00 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Jim Plunkett
A
Interesting; just the opposite here

I avoid all FB/Meta properties like the plague, so I'm kind of rooting against the rush to Threads, even tho' it is a great "FU" to Elon

Everyone hates Zuck; but within hours, millions++ jumped to Threads because what Elon did to Twitter they hate so much more
02:49 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Jim Plunkett.
How is it the opposite? I am saying I don’t want to go to threads because I like a different kind of communication in this format. I barely go to Facebook/Instagram any longer. But when I do it’s to see friends birthdays, What their kids are doing, etc. I don’t go to express ideas.
02:51 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Ortizmo 2000
A
I don't give a zuck about it.
02:42 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Nefarious Newt
A
That's wonderful. 🙂
02:38 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Simon Sands