Melinda Nowikowski
A
Anyone suspect reporting the cocaine was revenge for the DOJ starting a criminal investigation into the SS for their behavior surrounding J6? I'm starting to.
Valeriy Fisher @Val55Fis
Stephanie Winston Wolkoff
"NBC News Confirmed That The Probe Into The Infamous Deleted Secret Service Text Message Scandal Has Officially Become A Criminal Investigation."
It took a few hours for Secret Service to report about small drug bag in WH. But it took almost 2.5 years for the message above.
07:42 PM - Jul 06, 2023
09:45 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
In response to Melinda Nowikowski.
This would not surprise me in the least. The SS is as corrupt and MAGA as it comes.
10:10 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Melinda Nowikowski
A
In response to Jay Carpenter🎸🎶.
I can't even stop to imagine what Trump got away with, with them. The SS chief was a Trumper, so who knows what they found in his vicinity back then?
10:37 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Melinda Nowikowski.
Given how deeply Trump loyalists appear to be embedded in the Secret Service, it wouldn't surprise me if they outright planted that bag of cocaine to cause a scandal.

Or if it belonged to an SS agent, given the scandals they've had in recent years.
10:04 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Melinda Nowikowski
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
Wasn't willing to go that far, but I absolutely could see them rushing to report it, when in the past, they'd have investigated first. We don't know how many times this happened during the last admin, right? They covered for him.
10:06 PM - Jul 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}