Anti-Hero Sean (3AM Edition)
A
Interesting take by Romney. I think a third person sneaks in there early on to make a three person race. I think DeSantis fades after a couple debates.

For the Democrats, I really hope here are options. I don't want to have to back Biden. No need to flame me, but just not a fan of his.
12:54 PM - Feb 16, 2023
RA
A
In response to Anti-Hero Sean (3AM Edition).
Obviously Trump is going to be the nominee again. It's just a question of whether the Republicans will successfully steal the election this time.
12:55 PM - Feb 16, 2023
A
In response to RA.
I'm not as certain on it. While he does have a solid base, I feel like he may struggle to increase it given how well known he is. I think some of those "silent Trump voters" find someone else to back.

Plus, if the Dem race is solidified, they could easily vote in the GOP primaries to stop Trump
12:58 PM - Feb 16, 2023
RA
A
In response to Anti-Hero Sean (3AM Edition).
I think the other candidates are going to split the non-Trump primary vote, and he's going to come out on top. Way more people still support him than we want to admit. My greatest hope is that Liz Cheney will run as an independent in the general to ensure a Democratic win.
01:03 PM - Feb 16, 2023
A
In response to RA.
I think after a couple of debates, it will be interesting to see how quickly the field narrows. And I wouldn't put it past Cheney to do that out of spite knowing she'd siphon just enough votes where he can't lose them to ensure his demise. I'd totally be here for it too!
02:04 PM - Feb 16, 2023
RA
A
I'm not holding my breath for Cheney to do the right thing, but there was a moment during the Jan 6th hearings where she went on a press tour saying she would make sure Trump was never president again, and there was something in her tone that made me think she would spoil the election if necessary.
02:26 PM - Feb 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}