Myke
A
#SenJohnFetterman has voluntarily entered a DC hospital for #depression and #Republicans are loving it. It validates their hatred. Not one of them has #mentalillness obviously. That's a #Democrat thing. The man survived a #Stroke and #MAGA wants him dead. He's an inspiration, fighting on!
02:59 PM - Feb 16, 2023
Carol Glidden
A
In response to Myke.
IMO, ya gotta love this guy. Just look at him! He's been through a lot of serious changes in a very short time, I wish him all the best. 💜 🖖🏻 💚
04:00 PM - Feb 16, 2023
Marie Barnes ??
A
In response to Myke.
Wishing him and his beautiful family all the best! He’s gone through quite a bit lately, and in such a manner, that it’s amazing he’s been able to carry on in such a positive manner.
03:37 PM - Feb 16, 2023
NewWarriorsTalk
A
In response to Myke.
Late last year I might've had a TIA or mini-stroke. Lost most of my right side and vision, which fortunately all came back. Still, it was really scary. Good for him for getting help.
03:37 PM - Feb 16, 2023 (Edited)
Myke
A
In response to NewWarriorsTalk.
Sorry to hear that and glad you've recovered! I'm just glad he continues to quickly seek the help he needs.
03:40 PM - Feb 16, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Myke.
Look at it this way: the loudest one in the room is always the weakest. That's how i know we can still best these Republicans.
03:21 PM - Feb 16, 2023
Myke
A
In response to Ground Control.
Sadly, the Ben Shapiro / Jim Jordan formula to influencing people seems to work on our country's worst 30-40%.
03:24 PM - Feb 16, 2023

Only followers of this user (Pecriel) can see their posts

Myke
A
In response to Pauline Criel.
Absolutely! Depression, anxiety, ADHD, OCD, etc. are no less valid or real than physical disabilities, injuries, illnesses, etc.
03:24 PM - Feb 16, 2023
Patti
A
In response to Myke.
Every one of them has mental illness
03:02 PM - Feb 16, 2023
Myke
A
In response to Patti.
If being a #sociopath with no #Empathy counts, then yeah probably.
03:05 PM - Feb 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}