Simon Sands
A
Numerous followers abandoned their families and spent their life savings following Protzman.

“She left her children for this and doesn't even care,” Katy Garner, whose sister fell under Protzman’s spell, told VICE News in 2021.
WHY DO PEOPLE FALL FOR THIS CRAP...GOOD READ THOUGH..
10:00 AM - Jul 07, 2023
Andrew DuPont
A
In response to Simon Sands.
It's a perfect distillation of what attracts people to these type of cults. It's a way of coping with the anxiety of living in a random and chaotic world. "Don't worry, everything is under control."
11:07 AM - Jul 07, 2023
Simon Sands
A
In response to Andrew DuPont.
But is it that easy to be persauded though...oh look there is JFK, Jr...oh look Donald is the messiah riding on clouds, oh look I have the Hiliary email server, oh look here is Barack original Kenyan birth certificate, oh look see Fauci is from Jupiter....this B.S is taken serious by so many..SMH
11:11 AM - Jul 07, 2023
Andrew DuPont
A
Sadly, I think it is for some people. It's compensating for a lack of control in the world and wanting to feel special. This is why I never argue with them. Their motivation is psychological. They don't need debate, they need therapy.
In response to Simon Sands.
11:19 AM - Jul 07, 2023
Simon Sands
A
In response to Andrew DuPont.
Hmmmmmmm I think we let them of to easy but ok lets go with they need therapy for $2000 Alex....LMAO
11:21 AM - Jul 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}