Christopher Bouzy
A
I am trying to use Threads to promote Spoutible, and the app is so clunky. You can't even enlarge avatars to see who is interacting with you.
01:32 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Thunderschnozzle
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
A nice feature to add to Spoutible would be to show an enlarged version of a user's avatar when taping+holding on it within the timeline. Also, tapping+holding on the user's username within the timeline will pop out a small box all the basic details of the user account (# of spouts, followers, etc)
06:01 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Jamisonn Bishop
A
Gotta say, of all the Twitter alternatives, Spoutible has the prettiest GUI.
03:33 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Curly Girly
A
I hereby award you with a Curly Medal of Valour because you're doing a lot of heavy lifting for those of us who are NOT touching that Thread mess.
01:53 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Andrew DuPont
A
Definitely a work in progress. I know they said they are working on it, but not having a timeline you can curate makes it largely usable. Like trying to drink from a firehose.
01:50 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Dan Phillips
B
That's something I've been wanting to bring up with you. When adding a image on here it's very tiny and then when you do pick one most of it is obscured until you post it. I'm not always sure I have the correct image until I post.
01:42 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Jack Handy
A
In response to Dan Phillips.
True. A minor thing but definitely needs to go in the backlog.
03:08 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Smiley
A
Dude, threads is garbage tier when stacked next to Tumblr. No need to even lump them in with Spoutible to compare
01:40 PM - Jul 07, 2023
D.P. Stalnaker
A
Lack of iOS app is killing ye olde 'Spout.
01:39 PM - Jul 07, 2023
♿ ♀️ Laura Durnell
A
In response to D.P. Stalnaker.
Then Iif Mr. Bouzy releases it with bugs and it's a hot mess, people will complain all the more. Repeatedly, he's said he and the team are working out the bugs for iOS. Patience is a virtue.
02:50 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Khrissy Choate
A
In response to D.P. Stalnaker.
This is just not true. I’m using a shortcut i made on my Home Screen and it works just like an app would.
03:31 PM - Jul 07, 2023
BTSdaily7 (sporadic;)
A
And good luck if you see one you want to interact with, it disappears as it refreshes itself. Doesn’t even have the Zuck Time Square ad treatment yet & it’s already exhausting to be on for a min. Exactly why I only have IG lurker to see BTS posts. Anyone with high hopes bout to have a huge let down
01:37 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Jeff Mistina 🐻
A
Thanks for taking one for the team!
01:35 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Eve
A
😲
01:35 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Gautama Siddhartha ☀